• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Volcanic Ash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seen some Volcanic Ash drift past my window here in Ireland.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      Just seen some Volcanic Ash drift past my window here in Ireland.
      Nah - thats the pikeys burning sticks out on the road.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Nah - thats the pikeys burning sticks out on the road.
        My house is 10 miles past the ass end of no where, even the pikeys don't get this far north west. Next 'town land' is Boston.

It's not smoke it's white/grey dust, not falling, just drifting along.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

There is a gag on FT's Alpahville:

Must have got lost in translation, but I thought we asked Iceland to send cash!
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Officials have now traced the scource and have established that it was the cleaners at the Ar2ena1 Effeminates Stadium cleaning out the trophy cabinet.

They are going to move it into the canteen so they can put some cups in it
            Last edited by Hiram King Of Tyre; 16 April 2010, 12:29.

Comment

My house is 10 miles past the ass end of no where, even the pikeys don't get this far north west. Next 'town land' is Boston.

It's not smoke it's white/grey dust, not falling, just drifting along.
              Dandruff ?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post

eek NEXT!!! Sunday..... You hope you'll be OK for NEXT Sunday!!!!

Gee Thanks for that!!!
                Next Sunday? It might not be OK until next year.

Some of those Icelandic volcanoes keep belching forth ash for months.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Hiram King Of Tyre View Post
                  Officials have now traced the scource and have established that it was the cleaners at the Ar2ena1 Effeminates Stadium cleaning out the trophy cabinet.

They are going to move it into the canteen so they can put some cups in it
                  Fellow spurs fan? Putting you on my buddies list
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I'm due to fly out on Thursday, latest news is the cloud is now moving south across UK and northern Europe.

Volcano is still active
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Volcano is still active
                      Yes, indeed. Maybe you should write an angry letter to the volcano, or call the 'customer care serviceline'.

Be glad that you are able to witness the continued formation of our planet, that great men like Alfred Wegener went before you and discovered the wondrous processes that are at work here. Look up some volcanology films on google vids and be amazed, and remember when you're feeling very small and insecure,how amazingly unlikely is your birth,
                      and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
                      'cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

ps, can we have your liver now please?
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X