• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Bye Bye Gordon Countdown Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Dave boy was looking a bit nervous.

He is right to.
    Step outside posh boy

Comment

If more people start voting Lib Dem, I wonder which of Labour or Tory will lose out most.

Am I in a minority of one in finding Nick Clegg in yesterday's debate was like an annoying little horsefly buzzing round and constantly distracting me from what the other two were trying to say. I mean it's not as if the Lib Dems will ever win a majority (thank God). So who the hell cares what he promises or how reasonable he sounds?

As someone on Guido's blog eloquently put it a while ago, a Lib Dem politician is like a five year old clumping around the hall in Daddy's shoes, and brandishing his umbrella. All one can say is "Very clever dear, now put them all back because Daddy will need them for the office tomorrow"
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

One of the missus' friends I overheard this morning "actually he seemed a really nice sensible bloke I might vote for them you know".

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post

One of the missus' friends I overheard this morning "actually he seemed a really nice sensible bloke I might vote for them you know".

FFS

Jack the Ripper probably seemed a really nice sensible bloke during the day.

Comment

Lib Dems can always say what they like because they'll never have to back it up with action.

Comment

1,843 days to go

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I spotted a film on BBC1 tonight called "Runaway Train":
                "...stow away on board a freight train, unaware it's minus a driver and speeding out of control".

I hope it's not about the UK economy/election.

Comment

clegg

I thought Clegg was arrogant and of course he can throw mud at the others, cos he knows its never coming back at him cos theyve got no track record....easy to criticise someone else when youve never done it yourself...they cant criticise you back...are people not intelligent enough to realise that was the dynamic of last nights programme??

I am concerned David looked uneasy, hope he doesnt F**k it all up at the last minute...

I actually think the working class will give Gordie a bit of a roasting at the polls, things like Corus have made people think about this facade that Labour is the working mans party in a bit more detail..more like the Scrounger mans party
                  Last edited by smalldog; 16 April 2010, 15:57.

Comment

Originally posted by smalldog View Post

.. I am concerned David looked uneasy, hope he doesnt F**k it all up at the last minute...
                    At least Cameron seems to have largely eliminated that tetchy and whiny tone of voice.

Comment

20 days to go now.

Bye bye Gordon.

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X