• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

National Insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW,
    just as a slight aside. Why do you consistently choose avatars with creatures so much farther up the evolutionary ladder than you?
    Just curious.

Oh by the way.................

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8596054.stm

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Oh by the way.................

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8596054.stm

What do you think about this:

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/01...ned-to-family/

btw thats offtopic on here

Comment

Oh goody, I've been accused of bedwetting and cretinism by one of CUK's two biggest board spamming resident trolls. I feel I've finally achieved something on here!!!

Comment

Alexei have you ever been in Glasgow?
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            Oh goody, I've been accused of bedwetting and cretinism by one of CUK's two biggest board spamming resident trolls.
            And thus the diagnosis has been independently confirmed ... do you concur SAS?

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Alexei have you ever been in Glasgow?
              Once. On my way to job interview in Dundee - I was glad to get out from there before the last train to mainland, I took taxi to the train station in order to make it and thought the taxi driver was trying to give me dodgy fake banknotes - it was my first time when I had Scottish fiver, it was refused to be accepted in England

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Once. On my way to job interview in Dundee - I was glad to get out from there before the last train to mainland, I took taxi to the train station in order to make it and thought the taxi driver was trying to give me dodgy fake banknotes - it was my first time when I had Scottish fiver, it was refused to be accepted in England

Why?
                Presumably because Scottish notes are not legal tender. Banks here accept them though, so I always hand them over in a bank when I am left with a bunch of them.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  Presumably because Scottish notes are not legal tender. Banks here accept them though, so I always hand them over in a bank when I am left with a bunch of them.
                  There are banks in Gaul? No wonder Julius Caesar was so keen to finish them off.

Comment

Presumably because Scottish notes are not legal tender.
                    Is that correct though? I always thought they were legal?
                    A scottish mate of mine used to always make sure that when he came down to england he had plenty of scottish pound notes. The number of times he was given change of a fiver was unbelievable.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Presumably because Scottish notes are not legal tender.
                      If they are not legal tender wtf are they allowed to be in circulation there? It's either legal tender or in other words genuine banknote, or it is fake.

Comment

Working...
                      X