• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

i feel that,

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has it gone downhill?

Nope!
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
      Has it gone downhill?

Nope!
      Did I mention that I've done a deep plough and planted cabbage?
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
        Has it gone downhill?

Nope!
        Not sure how you can say that really. I read all that and it was good banter, but I didn't see anyone slagging of the mods, calling each other twunts or worse, or any threats of knife violence.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Right. That's got my attention.

Scotspine. You are part & parcel of this website. You are a rock, a bedstone.

Don't you dare wobble! Don't you dare!

Members and dynamics have changed over the years. I am assuming (maybe stupidly) that when the forums are reorged then all can fit in nicely.

Now stop assing around!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Batman: "Human mechanisms are made by human hands, Robin. None of them is infallible. It is a lesson that must be faced."

Comment

Has there been flouncing and girly strops then in the last week or so?

Looks like I've missed all the fun.
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Some of us think holding on makes us strong but sometimes it is letting go

Comment

Well if this is an abdication tale then sorry to see you go, I never got to know you other than your mum taught in the school I want to send my children to and you came out with the best moderator line ever to stop a CUK fight "ladies, please! you'll crimp your blouses!".

I will leave the bickering to the many other bickering threads going about just now.

Comment

This makes me glum
                    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
                      This makes me glum
                      WHS
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X