• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone know when SAS is expected back.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait for SAS to come back. He will probably start a thread about his life and that will spawn a hundred funny threads about SAS. This will result in mods stopping any productive work that they are doing and come in and do a clean up operation with some bannings to relieve their stress.

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
      I'm hoping for something similar to Churchill's first post when he'd been banned.

Which got another ban straight away.
      You know far too much about all these kind of shenanigans to be a mere poster.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        You know far too much about all these kind of shenanigans to be a mere poster.
        The Wikir Man being a sockie of a banned poster was, I believe, common knowledge.

Comment

I beg to differ, sir:

(As usual, the CUK off-topic moved from SG to EO)
          Aha. Thought you were talking about sas. My apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            The Wikir Man being a sockie of a banned poster was, I believe, common knowledge.
            Fi, sir, fi!

That allegation makes me glum
            If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Fi, sir, fi!

That allegation makes me glum
              Yes I did wonder how he knew about Churchill's indiscretions!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                Cant wait for SAS to come back. He will probably start a thread about his life and that will spawn a hundred funny threads about SAS. This will result in mods stopping any productive work that they are doing and come in and do a clean up operation with some bannings to relieve their stress.

Agreed, as annoying as he can be, I think he was generally getting peed off with the mods and their PC friendly approach to policing the forums.
                Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
                  Agreed, as annoying as he can be, I think he was generally getting peed off with the mods and their PC friendly approach to policing the forums.
                  No he was peed off cos no one believed his "Look at me - I've been Headhunted" posts.... and kept ripping the pish out of him.....

He had forgotten his normal persona because he was a tad excited...... then he started stamping his feet...... then it went down hill.....

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                    No he was peed off cos no one believed his "Look at me - I've been Headhunted" posts.... and kept ripping the pish out of him.....

He had forgotten his normal persona because he was a tad excited...... then he started stamping his feet...... then it went down hill.....
                    He's had plenty worse than that, tablets run out?
                    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

He has served his ban now, but no sign of him. Where can he be ??

Comment

Working...
                      X