• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moving up the tree

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Jack
    Friend of mine's got one that's bigger on the inside.
    Well so have I, and mine's got a lovely black interior.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
      You've lived a very sheltered life if you think that driving a Ford Ka constitutes a homosexual act.
      Well I agree with Dim - Talk about coming out.

I suppose next you'll be saying your previous car was a Renault Meganne.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        I must admit they are a bit ... well ... effite.

The word is 'effete'. And no it's not. Quentin Wilson is a fan. As are many car journalists.

Alright so what would you lot recommend as a practical about town car that is easy to park, has reasonable room inside, and has good handling? And don't say Hummer. Or Toyota Landcruiser.

Fungus

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
          Well I agree with Dim - Talk about coming out.

I suppose next you'll be saying your previous car was a Renault Meganne.
          Where are Benno, Chico and Harpo, I mean Sausage, when you need them. Anything to act as an alternative target for you lot. Don't you all have homes to go to?

Fungus

Comment

Alright so what would you lot recommend as a practical about town car that is easy to park, has reasonable room inside, and has good handling? And don't say Hummer. Or Toyota Landcruiser.
            Think Smart...that's two suggestions already.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
              The ideal motor for a home visit hair dresser.
              Ah, remember the dear dead days beyond recall when the E type Jaguar was regarded as a hairdresser's car...

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
                what's a you-know-what?
                I don't know "what"
                A penis...

Comment

Alright so what would you lot recommend as a practical about town car

Comment

Working...
                  X