• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sally Anne is back ..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Hmm EO goes and Sally Anne returns - are these two events connected ...

WE NEED ANSWERS

Ok so its a slow day in Swindon
    It's a bloody cloudy day in Swindon

Roll on 16:00!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      It's a bloody cloudy day in Swindon

Roll on 16:00!!!
      4 o clock!!! Bloody half days in Swindon!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        4 o clock!!! Bloody half days in Swindon!
        Yep and then fighting my way down to Bristol Airport. Should get there about 21:00 which will be bloody handy as my plane leaves at 19:10!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Yep and then fighting my way down to Bristol Airport. Should get there about 21:00 which will be bloody handy as my plane leaves at 19:10!!!

Ah bristol airport. The only airport in the country where the route to it seems to be across every county B road consisting of sheep, cattle and 4x4s driven by little old ladies.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Ah bristol airport. The only airport in the country where the route to it seems to be across every county B road consisting of sheep, cattle and 4x4s driven by little old ladies.
            Uncanny, that's just how one of the chaps here described it!

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              , sas and atw preaching on everything they don't know about and the usual suspects BGG and NickFitz et al. keeping things sane and grounded

:

Yes because BGG and NF are the urbane worldly experienced people who know what life's about.

Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Have a pint of cider in Nempnett Thrubwell on the way through!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Yes because BGG and NF are the urbane worldly experienced people who know what life's about.

ahh sas, I'm honoured you've decided that it's wind up Chef day but your lame attempts in mulitple threads just won't work.

Imagine a happy person, earning a decent rate for doing very little with a nice long holiday coming up that they intened to spend it with the gf (a gf that is not made of plastic and easily inflated), that's me that is and so the random spiel that vents from your direction really isn't going to wind me up, although it is entertaining to see your childlike "look at me, please, please, I'm really clever and good, accept me" attempts though. I do feel slightly sorry for you. Move along dear boy, there's a good chap..
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    ahh sas, I'm honoured you've decided that it's wind up Chef day but your lame attempts in mulitple threads just won't work.

Imagine a happy person, earning a decent rate for doing very little with a nice long holiday coming up that they intened to spend it with the gf (a gf that is not made of plastic and easily inflated), that's me that is and so the random spiel that vents from your direction really isn't going to wind me up, although it is entertaining to see your childlike "look at me, please, please, I'm really clever and good, accept me" attempts though. I do feel slightly sorry for you. Move along dear boy, there's a good chap..
                    All that typing for me, ah bless
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      All that typing for me, ah bless
                      you're welcome
                      Last edited by chef; 25 March 2010, 10:18. Reason: sasguru is a pedant :-)
                      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                      X