• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Youthful expectations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    We had this one kid at school, the class snide. We all agreed on Friends reunited that we still want to beat him up. So we got one of the girlies to email him with some old nonsense, and now we will do the bastid good and proper. He was the only dick in the class who liked Marillion as well. loser

Really!!!! I see a hole in that story Marillion was like an 80's band and you went to school sometime in the 50's!!!!

Sorry Grandad it don't stack up.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I always think of this, when I think about reunions

from the Pogues, 'A rainy night in Soho'

We watched our friends grow up together
      And we saw them as they fell
      Some of them fell into Heaven
      Some of them fell into Hell

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Really!!!! I see a hole in that story Marillion was like an 80's band and you went to school sometime in the 50's!!!!

Sorry Grandad it don't stack up.
        I was your teacher. retard
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

I was your teacher. retard
          DAD!!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            DAD!!!!
            oh no another one. did you ever get to be an astronaut son ?

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

We had this one kid at school, the class snide. We all agreed on Friends reunited that we still want to beat him up. So we got one of the girlies to email him with some old nonsense, and now we will do the bastid good and proper. He was the only dick in the class who liked Marillion as well.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

School reunion? Christ I'd rather poke my own eyes out with a frozen carrot!
                I'm just glad they pulled the convent down and built an old folks home on the site.
                The person I wanted to keep in touch with I have, the others hold no interest for me.
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

If I want to attend a school reunion I just need to head for Barlinnie Prison at visiting time.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

I went to one a few years back.... 25 years on....

What was frightening was how many people I recognised instantly.... and how many I thought were winkers then and still thought they were winkers 25 years later.....

Oh and Kathy...... who was even more scrumptious than she was when I "went out with her" at about 14....... My mum drove us to the "Pictures"..... and then drove her home afterwards....... I didn't even get a peck on the cheek..... although I did make a brave attempt at a grope in the dark.... but being very innocent back then I probably only squeezed her shoulder.... still it kept me up most of the night <fnaar fnaar>....

Comment

Working...
                    X