• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is it with the British workman?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    This isn't one of yer crappy Swindon showers over a tub - this is an quarter bathroom shower overhead as well as hand held, steaming facilities and all round jets. And radio to listen to.

FFS
    Sas, wake up mate! You've fallen asleep in the car wash again!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

I have found that if I pay the correct rate and go with an established company which has been in business for years, I get the right result every time.

Got new windows and doors -> local family company came and installed on time.
      Got new boiler -> local family company and installed on time.
      Got new carpets -> local family company and installed on time.

Obviously I did not hire a cowboy to do the job or else I would have had the same issues you had.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

What is it with the British workman?

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Why is it that he is invariably a cock-up merchant?
        Nothing new there.

Sorry to see that you've had the British workman in the house. He's a token of evil.
        Sherlock Holmes to Dr Watson in The Crooked Man, 1894.

Comment

Working...
        X