• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New shopping trolley for girly, you decide

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's a simple A to B car then I don't see the point if getting anything special.

There is no point in paying for summat that will sit on your drive most of the week and only get taken out once or twice.

Shopping? Get it delivered, simples!
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      If it's a simple A to B car then I don't see the point if getting anything special.

There is no point in paying for summat that will sit on your drive most of the week and only get taken out once or twice.

Shopping? Get it delivered, simples!
      Norrahe,

Are you driving round in a banger ?

Comment

If you're into your Citroens this has been getting good reviews, and could be just what you're looking for (if you want something reasonably entertaining when you 'borrow' it).

Comment

Been for a fourth or maybe fifth, I've lost count, trip to look at cars.

We've come back with ...

a toy helicopter.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

CITROEN BERLINGO would be more apt for shopping

Berlingo
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

For the avoidance of doubt it's not my toy helicopter and I didn't buy it. Girly took a shine to it.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                For the avoidance of doubt it's not my toy helicopter and I didn't buy it. Girly took a shine to it.
                Does this mean you will not play with it..I think not
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  Girly wants a new shopping trolley. She complains that the available vehicles are either farm machinery or a bit too much in your face and either way a total bitch to park, attract too much unwanted attention, either too much luggage space so everything rolls around, or non that she can find, very hard to drive, always breaking down and expensive to fill up (where you have to be careful not to choose the pump nearest the shop door or you find yourself blocked in and have you tried reversing that thing around an obstacle?)

So, after much negotiation, I've made a short list.

You task, should you choose to accept it, is to vote on what your choice would be in a similar situation.
                  What's wrong with the K'egg?
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                    What's wrong with the K'egg?
                    a bit too much in your face and either way a total bitch to park,
                    9.03 from Piston Heads at the Geneva Motor Show

Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      I really can't understand why people have such difficulty parking????
                      What kind of people?

What gender of people?

Comment

Working...
                      X