• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned, nearly banned and why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    A few of you have had mine and it was .... disturbing ....
    There's a gag in there somewhere.....

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
      SY01, time to change your avatar now, Shirley?
      how about this?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        how about this?
        It is a bit odd!
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          It is a bit odd!
          suitsme then

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            My reason for not wanting to see NOB25 return is the stalking. Since around the time I started this gig, I have been unable to post without getting nasty, personal, tailored, abuse specifically aimed at me by NOB25.

The rest of the trolls are bearable but NOB25 is disconcerting, worrying and a little bit scary.

And among the couple of hundred posts that offensive troll has made, how many were constructive? I think CUK would be better off without NOB25 as NOB25 is a troll of negative worth.
            Behold, the apostle of the victim group speaks.

When you say "The rest of the trolls are bearable" I will take that as being me.

Contracting is a tough business and the 'nobody likes me' drivel you posted for a year was tough to watch. 'I am in my bed clothes becuse nobody will hire me' crap does not wash.

We have all been benched, we have all had stale times but your victim chat in an industry that does not tolerate the victims was mindless drivel.

Yourself and suity have to man up or expect the victim status that will always haunt you.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Behold, the apostle of the victim group speaks.

When you say "The rest of the trolls are bearable" I will take that as being me.

Contracting is a tough business and the 'nobody likes me' drivel you posted for a year was tough to watch. 'I am in my bed clothes becuse nobody will hire me' crap does not wash.

We have all been benched, we have all had stale times but your victim chat in an industry that does not tolerate the victims was mindless drivel.

Yourself and suity have to man up or expect the victim status that will always haunt you.
              Pop along to the spring bash. It'll be a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Pop along to the spring bash. It'll be a blast.
                Oh, he was talking to me was he? I haven't been able to hear whinestrine for months. Ever since he went from being a normal, friendly, helpful human to being mentalist troll:

minestrone
                This message is hidden because minestrone is on your ignore list.
                I hope he hasn't wasted too many posts by aiming them at me.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Oh, he was talking to me was he? I haven't been able to hear whinestrine for months. Ever since he went from being a normal, friendly, helpful human to being mentalist troll.
                  Perhaps he just needs to come out?

He'd feel better for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    A few of you have had mine and it was .... disturbing ....

Comment

Oh, he was talking to me was he? I haven't been able to hear whinestrine for months. Ever since he went from being a normal, friendly, helpful human to being mentalist troll:

I hope he hasn't wasted too many posts by aiming them at me.
                      "This message is hidden because minestrone is on your ignore list. "

I wonder at which point he decided I would be on his ignore list?

Was it the point he asked "should I shave to go for a job interview?"

I mean FFS dick

Comment

Working...
                      X