• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which airlines have the best inflight entertainment system (say for trip to Oz)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For long haul (or even short haul) I take my Asus Transformer (over 12 hours on one charge in flight mode, 24 hours if I take the keyboard as well), some stuff I want to watch, play or listen to and my Bose noise cancelling headphones (which come with multi-adapters). Don't need anything else.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Necromancy!!

Comment

I find chartering my own private jet means it comes, not only, with it's own massive entertainment system, but also with lots of lovely dollies to serve the Krug.

HTH

Sasguru

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          For long haul (or even short haul) I take my Asus Transformer (over 12 hours on one charge in flight mode, 24 hours if I take the keyboard as well), some stuff I want to watch, play or listen to and my Bose noise cancelling headphones (which come with multi-adapters). Don't need anything else.
          WLHS - Although I use an Archos Unit with a spare battery for the longer haul journeys. Bose headphones best I have ever owned.

Comment

Working...
          X