• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's game is "Guess the fruit"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    NorthernladUk?
    4. No
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Do you have to peel it?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Sub-species or variety?

Sub-species would suggest a citrus fruit, tangerine, satsuma etc. Can't think of anything else that would have a sub-species, e.g. a conference pair is not a sub-species but a variety. Let's be clear on the nomenclature and taxonomy here.

My guess is clementine.

Comment

Royal Gala apple?
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Is it in season in the UK at the moment?
            5. No
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

Durian? I can smell it from here. Or is that your feet?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You have to give us a clue.

But not too obvious.

Something like, "not many know it's a fruit" = tomato.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Is it a similar shape to a penis?
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Does it come from africa?
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                      Do you have to peel it?
                      I'll extend it a bit here to "Do you normally discard the outer layer"

6. Yes

Comment

Working...
                      X