• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

10 signs that IT contractor market is picking up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Mondeo?

C'mon, DA. You're better than that.

I am a modest man of modest means. I have been told that I have a lot to be modest about...
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

-5. PHP contractors are now not so desperate they don't have to take permie offers from AtW

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        -5. PHP contractors are now not so desperate they don't have to take permie offers from AtW
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

We are moving away from PHP to something more proper...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            We are moving away from PHP to something more proper...
            So you offered him a permanent job during the worst recession in 80 years and retraining away from the piddly backwaters of PHP and he still said no?

Jesus Christ, it must be bad in there.

Comment

So you offered him a permanent job during the worst recession in 80 years and retraining away from the piddly backwaters of PHP and he still said no?
              You don't know what I offered and your guesses are all incorrect.

Comment

-6. After thinking I was unemployable and , I have just recieved a verbal offer, although the pimp squeezed it another -6.7% saying client wasn't happy with my experience in 'x'. Where 'x' is within my main skillset, mmm, smelt a bit like bullsiht but not in a position to argue. Think I am going to be celebrating with prawn cocktail for lunch.

And I might even trade my car up to a mondeo.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
                  Think I am going to be celebrating with prawn cocktail for lunch.

Get that prawn!

Comment

Working...
                  X