• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I want to join the masons...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by singhr View Post
    You can sometimes find them hanging around Blackfriars Bridge in London.
    under
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Why do you want to join?

Comment

Originally posted by Hiram King Of Tyre View Post
        Why do you want to join?
        Unless you're going to propose/second or interview him for your Lodge you don't need to know.

I think you'll find that he doesn't really want to join. Or if he does it's because he wants to become a football referee...

Comment

No I don't NEED to know but understanding why may enable me to at least offer advice

Comment

No I don't NEED to know but understanding why may enable me to at least offer advice
            I'd like to refer you to my previous post.

Comment

He want's to be a football referee? I'm not sure I understand how joining the craft will help him

Comment

Don't bother, I've got the black ball at the ready anyhoo

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
                  Don't bother, I've got the black ball at the ready anyhoo
                  You normally need 2

Comment

He want's to be a football referee? I'm not sure I understand how joining the craft will help him
                    There's a big demand for Masonic referees - they're to blame for Celtic losing apparently. I just thought they lost because Rangers were the better side on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      There's a big demand for Masonic referees - they're to blame for Celtic losing apparently. I just thought they lost because Rangers were the better side on the day.
                      Don't be silly...

Comment

Working...
                      X