• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Southampton area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to Uni in Southampton.

It's full of hot student totty.

I went to the uni, but the Institute has it's fair share of gullible, impressionable girls too.

I left quite some time ago though, so it might be a tulip hole now.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Winchester

Winchester and surrounding villages is the nicest place to live round there (and the most expensive) Southampton is much cheaper for a reason. Winchester to Waterloo takes just under an hour.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        I went to Uni in Southampton.

It's full of hot student totty.

I went to the uni, but the Institute has it's fair share of gullible, impressionable girls too.

I left quite some time ago though, so it might be a tulip hole now.
        I think the Institute is now Southampton Solent University ...

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          I think the Institute is now Southampton Solent University ...
          I sit corrected.

Do they still offer the BTEC National Diploma in flower arranging?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I sit corrected.

Not the first clue. A friend @UWE gave my number to them for a lecturing gig in analysis and statistics which I didn't apply for.

Comment

I sit corrected.

http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/tol_...rsityguide.php

Number 111th out of 114 universities.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/tol_...rsityguide.php

Number 111th out of 114 universities.
                Just 95 behind it's neighbour - they have pulled themselves up.

I see that the courses they offer are still chock full of "academic rigour".

Comment

Has some of the best barbel and chub fishing in the country.

Not forgetting the best trout river in the country!
                  Last edited by OrangeHopper; 3 March 2010, 12:36. Reason: Forgot the best trout river in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    He he - coming back then after so many posts slagging off the UK?
                    Ne-er-do-wells try all sorts of things but the one thing they can't leave behind is themselves.
                    I wasn't slagging off the UK. I was just slagging off London. :-)

Besides that, you still realise London is something unique in the world.

Anyway, it's nothing definitive, just an idea...
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster View Post
                      Word of warning though, you may need to change your football alliegance....they're pretty passionate about their local team (currently languishing in League 1).
                      No way mate. You can change your wife, nationality or religion but you can never change your football team. Forza Roma, forza lupi.
                      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                      X