• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Movie scenes that make you grimace

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audition (Jap film 1999) where a young girl paralyses her concious knicker sniffing stalker and then performs long thin metal wire acupuncture on his scrotum and eyeballs.

Comment

Most of Oldboy too
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        I thought it was skin over his shoulders, but I haven't seen the film for 20 years, and maybe he had a second helping in Return of a Man Called Horse.
        I remember the history teachers explanation of how it was done
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

What about the evil Penguin (Feathers McGraw) from Wallace & Gromit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            What about the evil Penguin (Feathers McGraw) from Wallace & Gromit!!!
            he wasnt a penguin he was a chicken

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Pulp fiction gimp scene

Comment

look, a chicken
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  he wasnt a penguin he was a chicken

Wow!! Thats even more scary......... that you were fooled by the disguise I mean...........

He (Penguin or Chicken) was a more evil criminal mastermind than Hannibal Lector.....

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                    Anything with Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton in it.

/barf
                    Add Sandra Bullock to that list.
                    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
                      Add Sandra Bullock to that list.
                      Not entirely true... although TBH I'm struggling to think of examples
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X