• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shameful display

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just searched the thread, and the only ref apart from ministrones pretty insignificant one is jeezbo's sarcastic one ...

Churchy, you're making your brethren seems as bad as those scientologists mentalists, policing the threads for anyone disrespecting the masons. take a chill pill wee man
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      Just searched the thread, and the only ref apart from ministrones pretty insignificant one is jeezbo's sarcastic one ...

Churchy, you're making your brethren seems as bad as those scientologists mentalists, policing the threads for anyone disrespecting the masons. take a chill pill wee man

Comment

More "Honest mistakes"..............same old beneficiaries!!!

St Mirren boss Gus MacPherson was angry Rangers' David Weir was not punished by referee Charlie Richmond for a foul early in the Buddies' loss at Ibrox.

"I'm not wanting players booked or red-carded but there are laws to the game," MacPherson told BBC Scotland after Saints' 3-1 defeat.

"David Weir impeded Michael Higdon in the process of shooting, he affected how he was shooting.

"There's a decision to get made there. No decision was made."

MacPherson feels guidelines set down at the start of the season are not being adhered to.

"It's compulsory that we must go to a meeting at the start of the season, it's not optional, and we're set down guidelines," he said.

"And during the course of the season, these guidelines change. I'm not just talking about St Mirren games, I'm talking throughout the game as we see it.

"We watch games, we go to games and we see clips on the BBC and we see a different set of rules getting applied. None more so than when we're coming here (to Ibrox).
        "We're actually shown clips at the start of the season by (Scottish FA head of referees) Hugh Dallas and shown incidents of what's important and what the new guidelines are yet, when the games come along, when there's decisions to get made, they don't get made.

"A lot of football people at the meeting were actually questioning and arguing, which is healthy because that's what the game's all about.

"But then, when the games come along, you're looking for them to be applied in the correct manner and it's not getting done.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          People are not invited to join Freemasonry.
          They are. Or used to be at least. People were always hinting to my father he should join (he was Catholic, but married to a protestant, and had a protestant surname). They soon realised he wasn't interested in joining.

Re. masons, I used to work in a pub that did buffet events for the local lodge. They would lock us in the kitchen at certain times in the night as they wanted women kept out. Very bizarre.

[EDIT] Okay, I asked for clarification from someone who I was sure would know. He had been asked. He said they tried him out to see if he was receptive. Like "would you like to come down to the lodge one night?". I know, that sounds like innuendo-city, but his words, not mine.

And yeah, this is a contractor IT board.. so going to stop pontificating on the mason world.
          Last edited by northernrampage; 7 March 2010, 22:44. Reason: yet more mason info

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Not really the impression you tried to convey when you started this thread though was it? You were quite content to lump all the blame in one direction only.
            Let's face it Incog, you are in denial, and as such hardly worth dealing with. Keep living in your bitter little bubble if you like.
            Ooooo, that's a bit harsh. I was replying to your comment about the first shout being FTP. Of course pissed up neandarthals are going to shout abuse back at pissed up neandarthals shouting abuse. No where in my first post did I tar you's all with the same brush.

And I live in no bitter little bubble mate. I don't care if you're a Catholic or Prod, I enjoy winding you up because you're a Dhim. Now come here and give me a hug

There's always next year.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              Ooooo, that's a bit harsh. I was replying to your comment about the first shout being FTP. Of course pissed up neandarthals are going to shout abuse back at pissed up neandarthals shouting abuse. No where in my first post did I tar you's all with the same brush.

And I live in no bitter little bubble mate. I don't care if you're a Catholic or Prod, I enjoy winding you up because you're a Dhim. Now come here and give me a hug

There's always next year.
              This week's selection of "honest mistakes" that benefit Rangers..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaNHeZSbl2o

Keeper gets the ball first............even if we assume that Miller was not offside in the first place!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQYbW2cwdto

Contact sport Incog? Aye right!!!

Why no yellow/red card for the defender in the second incident? "Honest" mistake my @rse!!

And STILL Rangers couldn't win!!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Shawny lad, I'm getting worried about you. You're beginning to slaver at the mouth.

Miller's goal - Pass was released at 11 seconds, Dods was playing Miller onside, Boyd was not interfering with play. At 44 seconds you clearly see the contact with Miller was before he got hands to the ball. Miller was going round him. Goalscoring chance.

Boyd's goal - 23 seconds in you clearly see Dillon barge Boyd. The penalty was not given for Boyd falling on his arse, it was given for the interference when Boyd was in a goalscoring chance. Dillon had no intention of playing for the ball, his intention was to put Boyd off.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/...ager-1.1013500

How did the referee do?

Dougie McDonald got both penalty decisions – after Dusan Pernis’s foul on Kenny Miller and Sean Dillon’s push on Kris Boyd - correct. He was also right just to give Pernis a yellow card and not a red for his foul on Miller as the Gers striker was not heading directly at goal, as the rules state he must, at the moment of contact.
                Do you think the Celtic store will be doing one of these in Green and White for next year?

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Let's face it, Rangers benefitting from suspect decisions is becoming a weekly event. It would be laughable in any other League in the world, but sadly not in the SPL, with its proud record of institutionalised bias well to the fore as Rangers strive to stave off bankruptcy. If Rangers go to the wall then Celtic will walk away. That will cause the whole thing to cave in and all the vested interests and "Jobs for the Boys" dry up overnight. Not hard to spot the self-perpetuating agenda.
                  Join me here next week for the next batch of "these things even themselves out over the season" codswallop.

Comment

its proud record of institutionalised bias well to the fore as Rangers strive to stave off bankruptcy.
                    Sorry to burst the bubble buddy, but Rangers won't be going bankrupt anytime soon, league or no league. the reason Lloyds stepped in was because they wanted the club to stop living in the overdraft. The overdraft was circa £6m and will be paid off with the CL money incoming. the rest of the debt is long term and the repayments for that are around £1m a year. What we have done this year is reduce our outgoings so that they are about half of Celtics (main rivals). We are in a far better position than your club to survive without CL money.

All this tinhat tomfoolerey from the ones with the chips on their shoulder is deflecting from the main reason why you are 13 points behind with a vastly inferior goal difference. Your team is mince as is your manager.

If Rangers go to the wall then Celtic will walk away.
                    And where pray tell would the ugly sister waltz away to?? Irish league?? Basque B division?? Palestinian solidarity brothers division 3??
                    Last edited by Incognito; 15 March 2010, 22:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                      And where pray tell would the ugly sister waltz away to?? Irish league?? Basque B division?? Palestinian solidarity brothers division 3??
                      http://www.bluesqfootball.com/

http://www.rymanleague.com/leagues?l...d=256&did=2102

HTH
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X