• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Authenticated people on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Yep, as long as they don't disagree. I wish I could remember anything about trust models rather than hoofing it.

Code:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Who         | Authenticated by                         | Can authenticate?  | 
    NickFitz    | Assumed, OwlHoot                         | Yes                | 
    OwlHoot     | Assumed                                  | Yes                | 
    Zippy	    | NickFitz, Owlhoot, oracleslave, Gonzo    |                    |
    oracleslave | Owlhoot,NickFitz, Zippy                  |                    |
    Gonzo       | Owlhoot, NickFitz                        |                    |
    suityou01   | Owlhoot                                  |                    |
    norrahe     | NickFitz,Owlhoot                         |                    |
    AtW         | Pictured with authentic squirrel in paper|                    |

When I was studying microbiology and we were working on how infections spread (we assumed non-airbourne transmission), we looked at known contacts. So look at who you have met, who you trust(not to have been infected by others) and I think you'll find we are all the real deal
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      And I can vouch for Mustang and Mich the Tester as well
      Code:

AtW         | Pictured with authentic squirrel         |                    |
      bunk        | norrahe                                  |                    |
      cojak       | norrahe                                  |                    |
      MitchTheTester| norrahe                                |                    |
      pogle       | norrahe                                  |                    |
      realityhack | norrahe                                  |                    |
      xenophone   | norrahe                                  |                    |

Okay, getting bored with this now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        When I was studying microbiology and we were working on how infections spread (we assumed non-airbourne transmission), we looked at known contacts. So look at who you have met, who you trust(not to have been infected by others) and I think you'll find we are all the real deal
        Even though the table is small, there are already more real people in there that I thought existed here

Comment

Nobody vouching for me?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Nobody vouching for me?
            Yep, your squirrels, who are root authorities.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Yep, your squirrels, who are root authorities.
              Grey or red ones?

Comment

Okay, got to add Wilmslow, what a scoop.

Code:

AtW         | Pictured with authentic squirrel         |                    |
                bunk        | norrahe                                  |                    |
                cojak       | norrahe                                  |                    |
                MitchTheTester| norrahe                                |                    |
                pogle       | norrahe                                  |                    |
                realityhack | norrahe                                  |                    |
                Wilmslow    | pogle has (undisclosed) pictoral evidence|                    |
                xenophone   | norrahe                                  |                    |

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Grey or red ones?
                  The grey one shown in the newspaper.

Comment

I have to add authentication (from your list only) to Bunk, Cojak, norrahe, NickFitz, OwlHoot, Pogle, Realityhack,Xeno and SY01.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      I have to add authentication (from your list only) to Bunk, Cojak, norrahe, NickFitz, OwlHoot, Pogle, Realityhack,Xeno and SY01.
                      I can't really authenticate Zippy because I have not met her.

I have met the other three on the list that can vouch for her so believe that she is real on that basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X