• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't you just hate it when

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    ok. You need a story to post here? Thanks for the tip.

PS Those who know me know that it is out of character to stand my ground, and not get pushed around. I am feeling pleased with myself for doing this. You on the other hand are just being a bit nasty and detracting from my otherwise uplifted mood. Hope you're proud.

Tit tit tit.
    Oh do shut up you drivelsome bore
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

ok. You need a story to post here? Thanks for the tip.

PS Those who know me know that it is out of character to stand my ground, and not get pushed around. I am feeling pleased with myself for doing this. You on the other hand are just being a bit nasty and detracting from my otherwise uplifted mood. Hope you're proud.

Tit tit tit.
      Umm ...... well well done ......... I think ....... have a dancing banana

Comment

Originally posted by NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25 View Post
        Umm ...... well well done ......... I think ....... have a dancing banana
        A dancing banana is nice. He's come a long way so it is deserved.

Sy01 - perhaps a couple less 'tits'?
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          A dancing banana is nice. He's come a long way so it is deserved.

Sy01 - perhaps a couple less 'tits'?
          I agree, irritating aren't they. I'll get atw to sort out another petition.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

PS Those who know me know that it is out of character to stand my ground, and not get pushed around. I am feeling pleased with myself for doing this.
            Good. Well done. I know you are not someone who enjoys putting others down (i.e. a genuinely nice bloke) and so you treated yourself well. And every time you do it, it gets easier. Bit I agree that it is tulipty that you should be in this position when you think you're working with intelligent professionals.

(All you need now is a personalityectomy, and you could join the General trolls!)
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              perhaps a couple less 'tits'?
              Mmmm. Tits. Why is the word 'less' in the same sentence?

Say, have I mentioned the cracker-class crumpet at CurrentClientCo?
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                Good. Well done. I know you are not someone who enjoys putting others down (i.e. a genuinely nice bloke) and so you treated yourself well. And every time you do it, it gets easier. Bit I agree that it is tulipty that you should be in this position when you think you're working with intelligent professionals.

(All you need now is a personalityectomy, and you could join the General trolls!)
                You tell em Richy Rich ........

Comment

Mmmm. Tits. Why is the word 'less' in the same sentence?
                  Yeah, it should be "fewer".

(Oh, I see what you mean - "bigger")
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

You may have ...
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I know what you mean, my first role after Uni, having spent 6 years with badly dressed geeks (myself included) I arrived in Dusseldorf to a room full of eye candy. I think I spent my first day just sitting there
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X