• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You land on your feet and then....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Yep. Done that with her many times. but not on the photocopier. First back at my hotel, then my rented gaff then finally her gaff.

Aaah those were the days. Lovely woman too!
    Oh, those Halcyon Days, **** I'm sounding like Alan Partridge...
    "I'm off to a BP garage for a mushroom slice"

Comment

I've had 2 permanent jobs
      First one, almost went bust and was bought out by a much bigger company after laying off a good chunk of its work force (including me).
      Second one, almost went bust and was bought out by a much bigger company who then laid off a good chunk of its work force (including me).

And agents wonder why I'm not interested in permanent positions
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        And agents wonder why I'm not interested in permanent positions
        I'm not interested in permie roles because they're less permanent than contract roles and the pay's tulipe.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Happened to me in october. Dutch bank (DSB) went bust, agent went bust and left me more than 30.000 euros out of pocket.
          That was back in the days when 30,000 euros was considered a lot of money...
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
          X