• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good thing or Bad thing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teenage schoolboy: (thinks) That lad's got a flash knife. I want one.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Teenage schoolboy: (thinks) That lad's got a flash knife. I want one.

flick

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Which country are you talking about?
        This one, you know, the one with a load of unelected bishops in the House of Lords!
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I am open to discussion on both sides of this in the name of equality and all that marlarky but the following comment horrifies me...

Surely this is so fundamentally wrong when he is supposed to be a Judge? Should UK law not matter most? By his own admission his rules will be biased towards his religion therefor not fit to sit in the position he holds?

Don't normally wade in to discussion on race and equality but this has really irked me.
          WHS, and I'm sure he must have broken his oath to administer the law without fear or favour.

edit: According to the BBC article, he's retired. So it was a personal opinion rather than an official judgement.
          Last edited by OwlHoot; 8 February 2010, 12:53.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
          X