• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC Global Warming Scam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very glad that you've now got a job Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I am very glad that you've now got a job Richard.

Aw, shucks.

(PS I don't have a TV licence...)
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        (PS I don't have a TV licence...)
        You free loading Marillion Fan!!!

Oh btw, what I meant above was that if you had not gotten that job you'd be spending more time on here making rather intelligence arguments and we can't have that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          You free loading Marillion Fan!!!
          All property is theft.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

The biggest problem with the BBC is that their total lack of accountability. If they were directly controlled by the state, then there'd be an elected minister responsible and then at least there'd be some degree of indirect public accountability.

As it is the BBC can do whatever the hell it wants, produce nothing but the worst sort of dross, and still force us to pay them.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

So what happens when you have a TV but don't plan to be watching it for a bit? Do you have to have it specially decommissioned or disposed of before you are allowed to stop paying Jonathan Ross' salary?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                So what happens when you have a TV but don't plan to be watching it for a bit?
                Tax evader!!!

Turn yourself into the nearest police station right now!

Comment

All property is theft.
                  you nicked that
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Those days are gone forever.

The "licence to print money" days of commercial broadcasting are a distant memory.
                    Dont forget Crozier is on the case now.
                    Pretty soon TV standards will attain the dizzy heights he achieved for the Royal Mail.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

John Birt followed Maggie's orders and stabbed Auntie Beeb in the back with a poisoned stilleto; she will never recover.
                      He also worked through his own limited company and income shared with his wife...

Funny that, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X