• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How busy are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    WHS with knobs on.

So far today I've made two PCBs, installed a USB2 interface into a PC, got the slide scanner thingie from Maplin to work, and scanned 11 photos of my ex-cat.
    That's 11 photos, 1 scanner, 1 USB2 interface and 2 PCB's more than me

Comment

I've restarted my PC a couple of times. Does that count?

Comment

Good job we're talking about this. I've just remembered some comedian invited me to a meeting this afternoon.

Comment

Stupidly busy, and an American client so been working until 02:00...03:30 most nights.

Ah, the smell of US$ to keep me going...
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

nope not busy at all, have been looking for holiday accommodation 2 days after starting back for this year..
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

WHS with knobs on.

So far today I've made two PCBs, installed a USB2 interface into a PC, got the slide scanner thingie from Maplin to work, and scanned 11 photos of my ex-cat.
              you split up with your cat?

Comment

Permanently.

She's buried in the garden now.
                I kind of hoped that wasn't the case - apologies for insensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
                  I kind of hoped that wasn't the case - apologies for insensitivity.
                  Worry not; she was almost 18 & had had a long & comfortable life.

Much more so, I suspect, than if I'd left her where I found her, cunning beast that she was.

Comment

Working...
                  X