• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Uncle Sam : Video Blog (Non-MS related)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was bloody entertaining BGG - thank you - I say keep it raw and natural.

But not in the lack of clothes sense, obviously
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

That was bloody entertaining BGG - thank you - I say keep it raw and natural.

But not in the lack of clothes sense, obviously
      Raw and Natural is actually very difficult...
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        Raw and Natural is actually very difficult...
        Yup you are right. I saw a homemade Star Trek video (can't find the link, was a few years ago) where they did it on a shoestring with lots of homemade CGI, which was very good indeed.

The only thing that stood out, and I mean REALLY stood out, was the acting. Some of the actors were the people that helped produced the show or were "amateurs" and in that instance, you knew immediately the difference between a professional actor and those that were not. Quite incredible. They looked so wooden in comparison.

Think this might be it http://www.startreknewvoyages.com/episodes.html
        Last edited by hyperD; 19 January 2010, 13:52.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
        X