• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multicultural Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Would these "id cards" be needed to post online?
    Insert id card into keyboard slot before commencing Internet session? I wouldn't put it past them.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Likewise.

Absolutely no idea what you mean by posting some pictures of a bearded bloke from the Indian sub continent.
      Interestingly enough they're not from the Indian sub-continent but born and bred in the UK. Also one of the accused and one of 2 to be not found guilty is not in that picture and is called Ibrahim Anderson
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Further to that, here are some ot the things said and printed:

'This case shows the need for Sharia law. British law is not credible. This elaborate six-day trial was a kangaroo court.'

Sayful Islam, 30, a spokesman for Islam4UK, said: 'This isn't going to deter us from protesting. These Muslims will receive the fines, but it is a medal of honour.

District Judge Mellanby rejected the lawyers' argument that their clients were exercising their right to freedom of speech as enshrined in the Human Rights Act.
        I thought Sharia Law was already used in some British courts

Actually its the 'Freedom Of Speech' bit that gets me as they've been shouting out about this all the time yet why do their banners look like this then. You're either for it or not. If you're not then you can't use it
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          What's a Plastic Paddy?
          I think it's like a Steely Dan.

Comment

The scary bit was one of the convicts monologues outside and the banner which at the bottom read "Freedom can go to Hell"...I know muslims and muslims come here because they want freedom!

These guys are like the loonies you find in Montana or someplace similar. Nothing to look at here, move along.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Also one of the accused and one of 2 to be not found guilty is not in that picture and is called Ibrahim Anderson
              Even worse, he's a gwar!! Ginger people should be banned from growing more hair than they need...
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                The scary bit was one of the convicts monologues outside and the banner which at the bottom read "Freedom can go to Hell"...I know muslims and muslims come here because they want freedom!

These guys are like the loonies you find in Montana or someplace similar. Nothing to look at here, move along.

So say they represent 0.1% (it's probably a lot higher) of the amount of people we are giving passports and houses to, that means there are hundreds of them coming in every year and in the cases of 7/7 crew, richard reid et al they either take lives or have the potential to take lives.

That's ignoring the fact that the 99.9% of the law abiding ones that come and settle here are dramaticaly changing the culture of whole areas of the UK making people who have deep roots in these areas feel like they are living in a foreign land.

But hey, why would you care? As long as your middle class enough to afford to live elsewhere the only thing you notice is you can get some authentic looking cuisine.

Comment

Originally posted by Wils View Post
                  As long as your middle class enough to afford to live elsewhere the only thing you notice is you can get some authentic looking cuisine.
                  This is a contracting board. Class is nothing to do with it, rate is...
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

So say they represent 0.1% (it's probably a lot higher) of the amount of people we are giving passports and houses to, that means there are hundreds of them coming in every year and in the cases of 7/7 crew, richard reid et al they either take lives or have the potential to take lives.
                    I think you'll find that each one of these fellows was born in the UK.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

That's ignoring the fact that the 99.9% of the law abiding ones that come and settle here are dramaticaly changing the culture of whole areas of the UK making people who have deep roots in these areas feel like they are living in a foreign land.

But hey, why would you care? As long as your middle class enough to afford to live elsewhere the only thing you notice is you can get some authentic looking cuisine.

Good incoherent rant showing impeccable CUK logic.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X