• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man arrested after one of his staff sends email with 'do as you likey' (pikey) in it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Rother District Council not Likey Likey coz it sounds like Pikey?
    I think that the council officer concerned should get on his Bikey and take a Hikey.

Oops!

Waits patiently for the police to batter his door down

This pathetic PC crowd need a good kicking, the majority of so called Pikeys, do Not pay taxes on their earnings, yet have more rights than the tax payers of this country.

I think we need a revolution, Get the BNP Nazi crowd in for a four year stretch to sort these pathetic whimperers out.
    Diver - Brilliant.

It occurs to me that the whole point of PC is to make sure we never have to suffer nazism again. PC is diametrically opposed to nazism. Not only is it wrong to chuck people into gas chambers, but its wrong to even think about it , its wrong to say bad things about any race and now its wrong to even think bad things about anyone who might be disadvantaged.

So now we have new nazis, the PC nazis. The solution - bring back the Proper Nazis as Diver says.

These PC wombats will bring about the exact thing they should be trying to destroy.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
    X