• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They said IT would be the first to recover....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Why do you keep coming back and posting this cr*p. You are 26 years old, you know f all about the industry and have proven a fairly tenuous grasp of what is going on around you in many of your other posts.

You are a permie, you can't/won't/daren’t make the jump to contracting as we have seen in other posts you have posted. Permie/contract markets can differ considerably and I am certainly not in a position to make accurate assessments of both so doubt you are.

If you hate the industry so bad get out but stop getting us all down with this rubbish that doesn't even reflect the situation accurately to this audience.
    Thank you, well said! WHS
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

NWP2C

Just checked your post history. Its official. You are a Troll.

A depressed troll, in a cave, looking down in the dumps, pulling everyone else in with them. I would sympathise, but really its not worth it.

Please post something upbeat next time.

Love

XLM
      Plan A is located just about here.
      If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
        When you have a family to support, "fun" doesnt come into the equation.

I only know one contractor still in IT. The rest have either become permie, moved on to management or started Plan B.
        WHS.

The upside is that there is usually a rates boom the other side of the bust due to the lack of competition. But this time could be different due to the Indian factor. It is certainly stuffing me up at the moment, a couple of my regular sites have Indians in there on very low rates

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          Fail!

Those last 2 data points have been averaged with the zeroes for January & February. That graph always looks like that at the end. Give it a couple of months and JobStats will auto-correct those last 2 data points.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Why do you keep coming back and posting this cr*p. Blah blah usual nasty comments.
            Yeah, let's all attack the person who is at least trying to start threads / talking points which aren't about mazdas !

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              Yeah, let's all attack the person who is at least trying to start threads / talking points which aren't about mazdas !
              Or lizards.

Actually I like threads about lizards.

Comment

Originally posted by Halcyon View Post
                It's just the way you're interpreting the graph.

Give it to the IPCC and tell them what you want the stats to prove
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Or lizards.

Actually I like threads about lizards.
                  I wanted a pet lizard when I was a kid. I was never allowed one.

Not so arsed now.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    I wanted a pet lizard when I was a kid. I was never allowed one.

Not so arsed now.
                    You don't know how lucky you were. Do you know what they grow into?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                      You don't know how lucky you were. Do you know what they grow into?
                      It's ok, I have diamonds, a big tube, charcoal and sulphur. I think I'm safe
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X