• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kids at Christmas (mild rant)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Pogle Jr has already got all her pressies for humans, cats and guinea pigs!

- yes she got the guinea pig presents first

But she likes getting things for people, I dont expect it to last, I fully expect her to be sullen and argumentative in a few years time. I'm making the most of her time as a child.
    Yes, but Pogle Jr is a girl (sugar and spice and all things nice).

My daughter is considerate, my son is (sadly) not (yet).

Comment

it does seem to be a clear line between boys and girls

females just seem to be more generous and considerate of others and willing to give just a little bit of time and effort for no immediate reward.

Women are great!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        it does seem to be a clear line between boys and girls

females just seem to be more generous and considerate of others and willing to give just a little bit of time and effort for no immediate reward.

Women are great!

I think it has more to do with the conditioning of the female population and oppression of women by a male dominated society myself - but hey ho
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          I think it has more to do with the conditioning of the female population and oppression of women by a male dominated society myself - but hey ho
          oooh that's a bit negative. It could just be because women are nicer!

Being scientific, it's probably an evolved trait.

Comment

Working...
          X