• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spooks.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    And still breathing when last seen.

Makes a bit of a change that.
    Yeah - I reckon Ros is going to get killed off this season - shame, I quite like her.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Yeah - I reckon Ros is going to get killed off this season - shame, I quite like her.
      She looks like she's chewing a wasp, should have kept the other one with the dyke haircut... much easier on the eye.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        She looks like she's chewing a wasp, should have kept the other one with the dyke haircut... much easier on the eye.
        Nah, she was 'orrid. I was glad when the killed her off.

I think the whole show is rubbish now.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          She was gorgeous and the CIA London reps have been pretty tasty.

Comment

They may be lining up Ros to take over from Harry, if the guy who plays him has decided to call it a day after this series.

God, it won't be the same without Harry though - He's practically the lynchpin of the whole thing.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Malcolm's been gon a few weeks now though.
              Malcolm was the daddy. The way he uploaded that virus to a submarine was awesome!!!!!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Yes - she's leaving at the end of the series - that's already been in the news.

It will be a "spectacular exit" apparently.

Comment

Looks as if it's going to end with a whimper rather than a bang.

Ho hum.
                  You sure? The trailer yesterday looked fairly hectic, for want of a better word.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    You sure? The trailer yesterday looked fairly hectic, for want of a better word.
                    WOH Said.

They had a couple of filler episodes but last night and the finale were/look to to be right humdingers IMO.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Maybe the Borg Queen is about to reveal her secret identity.

Nah, she'll just blow saucily on Harry's arm and he'll forget all about it. Would work for me.

Overall won't miss Spooks, got a bit too daft in recent years, but I will miss that show closing thing where it flashes to inverted greyscale and the screen closes in. That rivals the Eastenders duff duffs for how to end an episode.
                      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                      Feist - I Feel It All
                      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                      X