• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sister-in-law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Experian connect you to someone incorrectly, then you can appeal it - you just have to show that you weren't financially connected and they will remove it from your credit file.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      What happened to the "Is she fit?" post that was here a minute ago?

I think it's a bit of a myth that you're negatively affected by other people at the same address. Surely "connected person" means joint mortgages and the like.
      I'm pretty sure I read it on the blurb when I checked my report last.

I've stopped paying them now though so can't check.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        My little sister lives with me now, and she does not appear on my credit rating. Neither do the various people I lived with in house shares over the years.
        That's quite reassuring to know! Thanks very much indeed!

cheers
        Rhubarb

Comment

In answer to the unasked question Yes you really should

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            In answer to the unasked question Yes you really should
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
              Hi

My sister-in-law is currently of no fixed abode, as she moved out of her rented house and is looking to go travelling around the world very soon.

So now she just seems to flit from house to house - lived with her mum for a while and has now moved into her friends parents house.

Thing is she's using my house for all her post. So her wage slips are coming here and this morning got a couple of letters from the Inland Revenue for her (just tax code stuff apparently).

Is that going to be causing me issues somewhere does anyone know ?
              Just thinking along the lines of another adult registered at my property - that kind of thing.

Rhubarb
              If it looks that she is in finacial trouble; why don't you help her out? She is family FFS.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                If it looks that she is in finacial trouble; why don't you help her out? She is family FFS.
                because she never helped him out when he was no good
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  because she never helped him out when he was no good
                  He will go to Heaven if he helps her.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

OP didn't say she's in trouble?!
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Where did I say she was in trouble ?

Comment

Working...
                      X