• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dubai & stupid Financial Speculation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

less of it

Milan.

Comment

Park your Passat on the desk and see if anyone takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
        Clear desk policy?

At one place I worked they had midnight raids to see if you'd left anything not locked up.
        I got the "do you know about the clear desk policy?" note left on my desk over the weekend. They put it beside the one they left for me last month.

Comment

I leave my clients desks so clean that on more than one occasion people have thought that I've left for good.

When challenged about my lack of desktop clutter I simply reply, "I'm a contractor, work is where the laptop is"
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

A tidy desk is a sign of a sick mind.

I have a very very tidy desk.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
            X