• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worst Films You Have Seen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Dusk Till Dawn - a fairly well made film until the half way mark and suddenly all these vampires start jumping out. It felt as if the original director suddenly quit half way through and they then recruited some film student.

Comment

Dr T and the Women, terrible terrible richard gere movie. Not doing anything is preferable

swiftly followed by Maddona's The Next Best Thing, I almost puked it was so bad. Perhaps the worse thing is though is that my GF at the time was so moved she was crying by the end.
      Of course I was already annoyed at having wasted an evening on the crap so wasn't exactly sensitive to her emotional needs as I bundled her out of the cinema and into the nearest pub
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        • Solaris
        • The Big Lebowski
        • Memento
        Troll alert

3 films I would watch back to back now if I could
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Donnie (effing) Darko
          Huge pile of kitty litter.

Swordfish - with John Travolta - Tripe
          Fools Gold - saw it on a plane - Tosh

I tend to avoid all films with Jennifer Anniston in or that have the phrase 'Heartwarming' in the tag line, otherwise I suspect there'd be more.
          I do loathe 'rom coms' and so called chick flicks, i find them all a load colon contents and insulting to my intelligence.

And yes, I am a little grumpy today - whats it to you!!
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Cujo - the killer dog. So boring we left before the end to have a Wimpy.

The Amityville Horror - dire.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Bad Taste (1987)

Comment

Originally posted by premiere View Post
                Bad Taste (1987)
                That`s a funny cheap movie. I`m not a movie follower but I remember the guy starring in the movie (with brain flap) also wrote/filmed it and is a well known director today
                Last edited by SuperZ; 1 December 2009, 15:46.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
                  That`s a funny cheap movie. I`m not a movie follower but I remember the guy starring in the movie (with brain flap) also wrote/filmed it and is a well known director today
                  Unfortunately lots of money later and he can't make anything as good as Bad Taste. I.e. Those Bored of the Rings films (well I've only seen the first one which was bad enough).

Worst film I've ever seen though is Steven Speilberg's AI.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Beware

Worst of the worst

Bug (2006) (not Bugs)

Definition of dire

Comment

Close encounters of the third kind ----- absolute rubbish!!

Pearl Harbour ----- what was all that nonsense at the tail end about some attack on China?? Nobody knew, nobody cared. The septics were caught with their pants down. Accept it and move on FFS!!

All of the "Rocky" movies after the first one! In fact most Stallone movies.
                      Ditto Schwarzenegger come to think of it.

I could go on, I really could.
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X