• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Films you've never seen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have never seen any of the Star Wars movies. Have caught glipses of them but normally someone else's video after the pub & I've always ended up falling asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
      I haven't seen ... Fargo....
      You haven't missed much. Sometimes Coen Bros films are awesome, sometimes I just don't get it. Fargo falls into the latter category.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

There's one about a girl called Debbie and her exploits in a town called Dallas that always gets a mention but I've never seen.

Comment

Animal farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            You haven't missed much. Sometimes Coen Bros films are awesome, sometimes I just don't get it. Fargo falls into the latter category.
            I like Fargo, it's one of my favourite Coen Brothers films on a par with Barton Fink.
            Still. neither of them come anywhere close to The Big Lebowski
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
              Never seen any film with Hugh Grant in it
              Unfortunately I have and they are all filed under the general catergory of Utterly tulipe!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                I like Fargo, it's one of my favourite Coen Brothers films on a par with Barton Fink.
                I have not found one of theirs I like.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Hey, nice marmot!

Comment

Seeing as I'm WFH I might put that on for a giggle...
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                      Seeing as I'm WFH I might put that on for a giggle...
                      The Big Lebowski should always be enjoyed with a large amount of beer
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X