• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Absolut Vodka is made in Sweden you numpty...
    Did someone call?
    If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
      Did someone call?
      No, I don't drink coffee that late in the night

Comment

No, I don't drink coffee that late in the night
        If you don't want a latte in the night, would you care for a cappuccino application development framework?
        If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
          If you don't want a latte in the night, would you care for a cappuccino application development framework?
          > Written in JavaScript/Objective-J

No ta...

Comment

Local newspaper's photographer will be visiting our office next week, fame at last?
            The commercial property section? Are your offices going to be available again?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              Frack! I genuinely thought that might be ex-mrs HAB for a second then.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                Are your offices going to be available again?
                We rent 'em...

Comment

Working...
                X