• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

El Duder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bandit_legs View Post
    btw - not that this matters in the slightest, nor that anyone cares, or even would believe it, but i am El Duder.

if you want evidence - just ask me any questions that only i would know.

happy to be back, and more behaved.
    Actually, I'm El Duder, and so's my wife!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      Actually, I'm El Duder, and so's my wife!

I thought you were Spartacus
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I thought you were Spartacus
        I thought we were Spartacus
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          I thought we were Spartacus
          I'm not sure - I need to go and have my favourite sandwich to find out....
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            Easy to prove. PM me the email address that el duder was registered to the forum with. Only I have access to this, none of the mods do. Let me know and I will happily confirm your identity.
            I'm presuming you were never taken up on this offer then.

The original El Duder's memory lives on.

Comment

So - bandy_legs provides the email to Admin and all is well with the world...

Or he fails to do this, Admin knows we have another troll, and promptly kicks him/her/it into the stratosphere, making note of yet another IP.

If we have the Dudester back... I salute you, sir. If not? How very tedious.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                So - bandy_legs provides the email to Admin and all is well with the world...

Or he fails to do this, Admin knows we have another troll, and promptly kicks him/her/it into the stratosphere, making note of yet another IP.

If we have the Dudester back... I salute you, sir. If not? How very tedious.

Or who cares, who is El Duder anyway some sock puppet of ATW?

Comment

Happy Eid al-Adha.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    Easy to prove. PM me the email address that el duder was registered to the forum with. Only I have access to this, none of the mods do. Let me know and I will happily confirm your identity.
                    I have spoken with the administrator and he/she has confirmed that they will not reinstate my old username, only just confirm that it is me.

this is not good enough, if i provide evidence that i am el duder, i wish for my original avatar to be reinstated to me.

Comment

As stated in PM. An avatar is an image, one from some cartoon or other if I remember correctly. Go download it again and use it if you like. Have a can of sprite while you do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X