• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you wear a hat ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wear a furry hat when it's cold and a kangaroo skin bush hat when spectating at horsey events.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I bought a £1 hat from the Pound shop last year but haven't used it yet this year.

A bit off topic, but about 6 months ago I bought a new bicycle seat from a proper bike shop. Unbelievably, it soaks up the rain like a sponge. WTF. You'd think people that make seats for a living would be able to design a seat that doesn't soak up rain. There's a seam of stitches running along the edge of the seat, where water gets in and now the foam (or whatever padding is inside) is waterlogged. So I get a wet arse even on dry days (the bike is stored outside and I can't be bothered with a bike/seat cover). It will probably be mid-summer before it dries out (if ever) sufficiently that I can waterproof the seam in some way. Preferably I would like to waterproof it without buying expensive waterproofing stuff. I wonder what would work best? Rub a candle along the seam?

Comment

I wear the best hat in the world. A Tilley hat.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I have lots of beanie hats, some baker boy hats and some cloche hats.

Comment

Working...
          X