• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just had the swine flu jag

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I hope it was the 3.0 V6 petrol, the 2 litre diesels leave a lot to be desired!
    Diesel Ford Jags. Heap of wank. Travesty. Abomination.

As for the 3 litre jobbies, pah! It's a Mondeo in the wrong body shell.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      The NHS is a flawed concept? Free health care to anyone that presents themselves in need of care? What is wrong with that? A shining becon of what this country should stand for.
      Giving anything away for 'free' is a flawed concept because it creates it's own demand.

If a shop starts giving stuff away for free, they would be swamped, not because people actually needed the stuff being given away, but simply because it was free.

The NHS worked in the past because of people's sense of social responsibility stopped people from using resources that they didn't really need.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        or asthmatic
        or under 5.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
          Giving anything away for 'free' is a flawed concept because it creates it's own demand.

If a shop starts giving stuff away for free, they would be swamped, not because people actually needed the stuff being given away, but simply because it was free.

The NHS worked in the past because of people's sense of social responsibility stopped people from using resources that they didn't really need.
          The NHS is not the problem it seems, it is the absolute idiots that popluate the nation who have to be dealt with by the NHS.

Comment

Wife is pregnant and been offered the jab. My head says its fine to get the jab but for some reason we are tulip scared. Her mum doesn't want her to get it, my mum doesn't want her to get it and half the population doesn't want to get it....

Sticking your future kid with something so opposed right now is a difficult thing to do...

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
              Wife is pregnant and been offered the jab. My head says its fine to get the jab but for some reason we are tulip scared. Her mum doesn't want her to get it, my mum doesn't want her to get it and half the NHS staff doesn't want to get it....

Sticking your future kid with something so opposed right now is a difficult thing to do...

Comment

Half the population believe the moon landings were a hoax, half the population left school with nothing. If we all lived with what half the population believed we would be more shafted than we already are.

I'm going to take the chance that the doctor that gave me the jab knew more about medicine that the thick imbecilic half brained half population that drives this nation's decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Half the population believe the moon landings were a hoax, half the population left school with nothing. If we all lived with what half the population believed we would be more shafted than we already are.

I'm going to take the chance that the doctor that gave me the jab knew more about medicine that the thick imbecilic half brained half population that drives this nation's decisions.
                  Doctors only believe and do what they are told.....

Comment

Tamiflu-resistant swine flu spreads 'between patients'

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
                      Doctors only believe and do what they are told.....
                      Most doctors I know would understand that an ellipsis is 3 dots.

Comment

Working...
                      X