• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what are you getting your significant other this xmas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money no object

I'll get mine to choose any two items from the £1 shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Naaarwich View Post
      I'll get mine to choose any two items from the £1 shop.
      That's generous.
      One should be enough

Comment

I've had a think, she's got more than enough crap. I think I'll get her a day at the Sanctuary.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

We don't usually get each other Xmas presents as it's more a time for the kids. I did get the missus a Gucci handbag from Harrods last week for her birthday though
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
            Mine haven't, they think he has unlimited resources
            Have they asked Santa for anything in particular?

OP - I have no idea what to buy but books on music seem to go down well.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I am going to buy her £200 worth of carbon credits. She can then eat lamb chops and chicken curries for the rest of the year without feeling remorse.

Oh and a picture-frame keyring (ten quid from all good photo shops)

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                I am going to buy her £200 worth of carbon credits. She can then eat lamb chops and chicken curries for the rest of the year without feeling remorse.

Oh and a picture-frame keyring (ten quid from all good photo shops)

We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
                - Douglas Adams

Comment

what are you getting your significant other this xmas?

A Decree Absolute and a fecking new house.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    A Decree Absolute and a fliping new house.
                    I hope yours doesn't take the 3 years that mine has taken so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      I hope yours doesn't take the 3 years that mine has taken so far...
                      1 year and counting...
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X