• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm voting Jedward

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5LS5arkuaE
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

It's not fair. I bought a big telly and sky HD and I can't watch it. Most of he time I'm stuck over in France /Geneva and when I get back it's full of the Why-Factor or strictly resurrect my career on ice or I'm a ****witt in the jungle feed me rats nuts. Utter tulipe TV=more time in the pub!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

It's not fair. I bought a big telly and sky HD and I can't watch it. Most of he time I'm stuck over in France /Geneva and when I get back it's full of the Why-Factor or strictly resurrect my career on ice or I'm a ****witt in the jungle feed me rats nuts. Utter tulipe TV=more time in the pub!

Don't know why it added that twice!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I think the show is hilarious, sting has not grapsed the concept that it is Saturday night TV and not an entrance exam for a music degree. Who cares if the acts are crap, I certainly will not be buying any of their records. Jedward are pretty funny and I nearly pished myself last week when they did ghostbusters.

About 95% of the public are just not intersted in any real musical appreciation, they should just be left to get on with their lot and arses like sting who partonise them should get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I think the show is hilarious, sting has not grapsed the concept that it is Saturday night TV and not an entrance exam for a music degree. Who cares if the acts are crap, I certainly will not be buying any of their records. Jedward are pretty funny and I nearly pished myself last week when they did ghostbusters.

About 95% of the public are just not intersted in any real musical appreciation, they should just be left to get on with their lot and arses like sting who partonise them should get over it.
            Sting has taken to playing folk songs in sleepy Irish pubs.
            Give me X Factor for entertainment any day!
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
            X