• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Naked Royal Marines go commando

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankScribe
    From the little bit that I saw, it seemed relatively 'normal' bonding behaviour, the sort of thing that occurs fairly regularly on the more macho units e.g. Airborne and Royal Marines.
    Define normal...

Comment

Originally posted by planetit
      It seems when they need to let off a little steam...They all strip naked and roll about in the mud while the NCOs dress up a women and watch.
      Wow, I have a sudden urge to join the Marines
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Back in my day there was also "Greek Wrestling" etc. but we grew out of that by the time we left school.

In the army it was getting all the way round the officers mess without letting ones feet touch the ground. Otherwise there was a fine in the form of glasses of port to pay and getting the tulip kicked out of you.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          In the army it was getting all the way round the officers mess without letting ones feet touch the ground. Otherwise there was a fine in the form of glasses of port to pay and getting the tulip kicked out of you.
          Nah, I prefer the nude wrestling and NCOs dressed as women. The only thing missing is Roger, the regimental goat. Roger the goat? Don't mind if I do
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

The only surprising thing is that these bootnecks showed any inclination to get violent. The whole dressing as women thing goes without saying, after all, we are talking about the Navy at the end of the day. I'd have expected nothing less!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Gay nazis for the bomb!

Well I think it's absololutely disgusting/perverted self-indulgent bullying. The idea that a strong combat unit HAVE to spend their off-duty hours forcing alcohol down each others necks and and playing with their twiddly bits is b0llocks. I'd quite happily kill for my country (or wear nuns clothes, or get drunk) but I won't do it for some homo-(non)erectus in the company who is so f&cked up that they think that sleeping in a pool of their own vomit and semen is what everyone should be doing. They should be neutered so they can't pass their failed genes onto any unlucky offspring. Next they'll be hiding in their wardrobe with a crate of hand-grenades, terrified that people don't understand them. I note that deviant behaviour is encouraged in the armed forces, and look forward to further revelations of maladjustment and psychological damage in the future.

Comment

ßî† ºƒ Hèåvèñ

Bet it's fun logging in with that username!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                X