• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Laptop Advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laptop advice

Browns1 Hackney Rd, E2
    (020) 7739 3565
    www.browns-griffin.co.uk
    One of the older "gentlemen's clubs" (as this kind of place tends to call itself…) in the area - or, indeed, London - and one with a good reputation. It won't cost you to get in but it will cost you (not too much) to have a fully nude dance.
    Images
    483 Hackney Road, E2
    (020) 7739 5213
    www.imagesvip.com
    Cheap to get in, friendly and with a whole host of dancers…this is normally known as value for money. A good spot - if you go to these kind of places regularly.
    Metropolis
    234 Cambridge Heath Rd, E2
    (020) 8980 2917
    www.metropolis-uk.com
    Metropolis is something of an institution - huge, perennially popular and packed with attractive ladies. Set over three floors and having several themed areas you will be charged £10 for a dance (fairly average). The top floor is called the Penthouse and it has vibrating chairs…
    Rainbow Sports Bar
    72 Shoreditch High Street, E1
    (020) 7739 2959
    Further info
    One of your classic strip pubs (i.e. - naked ladies dancing and a pint glass going round into which you throw pound coins to demonstrate your appreciation) and as such, cheap and cheerful. The added attraction of plenty of sports coverage on the TV makes this something of a blokeish gem…
    Ye Olde Axe
    69 Hackney Rd, E2
    (020) 7729 5137
    www.yeoldeaxe.com
    Another classic east end strip pub. The landlord has been in place for some 17 years now and by all accounts runs an excellent venue.

HTH - Glad to be of assistance !
    Last edited by Clownio; 24 November 2005, 15:04.
    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Clowni old boy, could you post that list in the delete this thread thread with some suitable pictures, should brighten things up.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Beansey - Avoid XP Home, especially if you want it for work - you can't join an AD domain, for example.

Clownio - I concur re. Metropolis. Excellent quality lasses.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

No rubbing or grinding.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
          X