• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stock market collapse in November

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
    After a succesfull week, last week, I am short FTSE again this morning.
    Isn't it up this morning?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Hi idiot. So what you trading today then? Lets see you put your money where your mouth is too.
      Unlike you I have money (lots of it). So I may put into the stock market or I may put it into property (which made it in the first place).
      What I won't do is gamble it

Anyway poor boy, what does the woman in a turban with her crystal ball say today?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Isn't it up this morning?
        I could spend all day explaining why charts dont go in straight lines, but this is not a trading 101 lesson.

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Unlike you I have money (lots of it). So I may put into the stock market or I may put it into property (which made it in the first place).
        What I won't do is gamble it

Anyway poor boy, what does the woman in a turban with her crystal ball say today?
        SADGuru, you are a complete prat to the highest degree. You really dont have a clue about ANYTHING!

And I am very comfortably well off thank you, because I bought property 20 years ago.

If I was your boss, I would sack you for spending so long on this forum, considering most of it is complete drivel.
        'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
        Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

SADGuru, you are a complete prat to the highest degree. You really dont have a clue about ANYTHING!

Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

And I am very comfortably well off thank you, because I bought property 20 years ago.

Not becaiuse of your superior day-trading skills?

Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Enough of the public arguing please, makes you both look like foolish children. If you want to call each names do it by PM please.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                Enough of the public arguing please, makes you both look like foolish children. If you want to call each names do it by PM please.
                What happened to "sasguru must be nice to people"?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  What happened to "sasguru must be nice to people"?
                  His ego got the better of him.
                  Apologies Administrator, there arent many people who wind me up on this forum, but Sasguru is an exception to the rule.
                  'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                  Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Apologies Administrator, there arent many people who wind me up on this forum, but Sasguru is an exception to the rule.
                    Admins. Can you please change sasguru's avatar for him.

http://msds.chem.ox.ac.uk/glossary/irritant.jpg

Comment

I'm not sure why you get wound up?
                      All I'm saying is that the stock market is random on a day-to-day basis.
                      If you'd like to debate that in a calm and rational way, bring it on.
                      It should be an enlightening conversation for most on here.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X