• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do football players protest against cards?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    guys, can you do this by PM if you have to?

or go to one of the football forum sites.

neither of you will ever concede to the other, I don't know why you bother.
    Absolutely not.

We have had enough of casual anti catholicism and blatant anti Irish feelings from where we live. We put up with it for too long and the "take it to PMs' attitude is simply trying to hide the weeping scab of West of Scotland sectarianim with a cheap plaster. As long as the rangers fans get to sing "the famine is over, why don't you go home" I am not going to hide my opinions from the public.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Absolutely not.

We have had enough of casual anti catholicism and blatant anti Irish feelings from where we live. We put up with it for too long and the "take it to PMs' attitude is simply trying to hide the weeping scab of West of Scotland sectarianim with a cheap plaster. As long as the rangers fans get to sing "the famine is over, why don't you go home" I am not going to hide my opinions from the public.

If it's such a big issue for you, then please learn how to spell it

jmo21 has a point though, so my last post on this thread.

Comment

Absolutely not.

It strikes me that you're part of the problem, not the solution.

I asked you to post proof and you resorted to personal insults.

Fail - again.
        Last edited by Churchill; 1 November 2009, 14:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          It strikes me that you're part of the problem, not the solution.

I asked you to post proof and you resorted to personal insults.

Fail - again.
          I have pointed you in the direction of proof. You will get the proof you want from that which I have posted. It is not my fault that you are unable to follow up on that.

There was this thing we did at university called lectures where the lecturer would discuss a subject and point us to further reading, part of the learning experience was to go and read that further reading, after a few years of that I got a degree. Can you see what I am trying to tell you here?

Comment

I have pointed you in the direction of proof. You will get the proof you want from that which I have posted. It is not my fault that you are unable to follow up on that.

There was this thing we did at university called lectures where the lecturer would discuss a subject and point us to further reading, part of the learning experience was to go and read that further reading, after a few years of that I got a degree. Can you see what I am trying to tell you here?
            Regardless of the point you are trying to make, you are comming accross as a small minded biggot.
            Still Invoicing

Comment

Your "proof" according to "Google" consists of a single post on the FollowFollow.com Rangers Fanzine posted in 2004. Hardly conclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
                Regardless of the point you are trying to make, you are comming accross as a small minded biggot.
                I am not sure what I have said that gives you the use of the term bigot, is my dismissal of Churchill and his lack of education bigotry?

Coming has 1 m, across has 1 c and bigot has 1 g.

HTH

Comment

I am not sure what I have said that gives you the use of the term bigot, is my dismissal of Churchill and his lack of education bigotry?

Coming has 1 m, across has 1 c and bigot has 1 g.

HTH
                  Don't confuse the lack of a degree with a lack of education or ability.
                  Last edited by Churchill; 1 November 2009, 15:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Your "proof" according to "Google" consists of a single post on the FollowFollow.com Rangers Fanzine posted in 2004. Hardly conclusive.
                    Dear God, I have given you a reference to a factual published book which I have read, in the book it explicity states evidence to back up my previous comments.

I have given you a link the to review which indcates what I have said, I will quite happily send you the book if you want.

You are trying to argue black is white on this one. Missing the point to argue over semantics.

Comment

Dear God, I have given you a reference to a factual published book which I have read, in the book it explicity states evidence to back up my previous comments.

I have given you a link the to review which indcates what I have said, I will quite happily send you the book if you want.

You are trying to argue black is white on this one. Missing the point to argue over semantics.
                      Yeah, failing that scan the relevant pages and post the images.
                      Last edited by Churchill; 1 November 2009, 16:00.

Comment

Working...
                      X