• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shop around for everything every year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I like quidco - I've had about 500 back over the past 2 years. The last payment was about 83 quid which isn't much, but it's better sitting in my account than theirs
    I'm finding lately that they are not as good as they have been. The vodafoney £70 cashback for a 12 month contract hasn't tracked and upon trying to raise a ticket - it said that I couldn't raise a ticket on that particular transaction until sometime around march 2010. Also, voda buggered up the connection initially so I had to phone them to sort it out, so i'm not holding my breath on getting it. I think this is possibly underhand tactics by voda. Will wait and see.

But generally yes they have been pretty good.

One of the best was home insurance (b&c) at around £13/month, with something like £90 cashback. So, bringing it down to around £60 for a years cover. Although I'm finding it exceedingly hard to find deals like these any more.

Comment

Working...
    X