• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Find-a-fascist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

400 yards is the closest and 30 people within 2.5 miles, is that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I can't see that the people running this country would allow the BNP in anyway.
      You mean someone actually runs the country?

Where have they been the last few years?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        You mean someone actually runs the country?

Where have they been the last few years?
        Yeah, voting is just a deception called democracy. No one radical would ever get in.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Yeah, voting is just a deception called democracy. No one radical would ever get in.
          Unless 'they' wanted them to....

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
            400 yards is the closest and 30 people within 2.5 miles, is that bad.
            Closest 89 yards
            9 in 1 mile
            27 in 2.5 miles
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The nearest one to me is half a mile away.

It's not far enough.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Oh my god, I live 0.58 miles from the nearest council estate...

Seriously though, I've checked the 5 nearest me and they all live in crappy blocks of flats. Do you have to be poor as well as white to join up?
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

If I was the BNP's membership secretary I'd bin the computer and get a box of index cards to keep the records on.
                  Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Some one should make this into an iPhone App, they will make a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      Jut in case this hasn't been found already, take a look at this:
                      http://www.fishmech.net/bnp/index.php?postcode=

Pop any postcode in and it looks up all the BNP members (from the recently leaked list) in your immediate vicinity. Thankfully I don't know any of the results in my area.

Illegal witch-hunt, anybody?
                      Of course it could be scam to glean the postcodes of households interested in the BNP.

Knock, knock, knock! "Hello, Mr. RealityHack is it? You recently expressed an interest in the BNP and I wondered if you could spare a couple of minutes?"

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                      X