• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LATEST: Deadly al-Qaeda strike using bio agents or diseases 'inevitable',

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed Wendigo. Anyone see Dispatches last night. So called "democratic" government of Iraq is now dominated by parties aligned to Iran and paying lip service to democracy. When we leave, they'll revert back to type.
    Win the war and lose the peace. But I predicted that in May 2003.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Somebody is always trying to kill us. Big deal.

But if you want to mention anthrax:
      Postal services could also be used to spread disease as shown by anthrax attacks in the US in 2001.
      Wasn't that carried out by US scientists ??

Whenever you write about madmen, our old friends the yanks seem to creep into the picture. I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
        I do not determine what is evil - God does. Going around and declaring Jihad and blowing people up is evil. It violates the first, second and sixth commandments.
        Jesus Christ our Lord taught us to love and forgive our enemies, and to work for the peace and salvation of all peoples. Wars among nations and violence between persons are not God's perfect will, but result from greed, lust for power, selfishness, and other sinful motives. Christians should renounce such carnality and the weapons of human strife, and should not participate in military combat through the armed forces.

Matthew 5:38-48; Luke 6:27-38; Romans 12:17-21; John 18:36; Matthew 26:51, 52; 2 Corinthians 10:3, 4; James 4:1.

Comment

How does this commandment thing work?

I do not determine what is evil - God does. Going around and declaring Jihad and blowing people up is evil. It violates the first, second and sixth commandments.
          Have you ever broken any of the commandments?

Presumably you have which therefore makes you evil. Or are you saying that if you break more than say three that you are therefore evil? Is there a grading system at work here? Is it ione strike and you are out? If you are so guilty of breaking a commandment then at what point are you to be killed? If someone who is judged (by who?) as evil who does the killing? After all killing someone is breaking one of the ten commandments? so how does it all work then Chico?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
            My guess is that the big attack is coming... think about it, Al-Queda have a history of using sleeper cells, inflitration, attacking economic targets, and using people who seem to have no obvious connection with them...

Thats right.

The Inland Revenue is now run by Al-Queda.

You know too much my friend.

If you hear the knock of the leather fisted glove on your tenement door

Watch your Step
            Dont Open that Door

When I first came here I was innoncent
            Now I regret the time I spent
            In your towerblocks and tenements

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
              Jesus Christ our Lord taught us to love and forgive our enemies, and to work for the peace and salvation of all peoples. Wars among nations and violence between persons are not God's perfect will, but result from greed, lust for power, selfishness, and other sinful motives. Christians should renounce such carnality and the weapons of human strife, and should not participate in military combat through the armed forces.

Matthew 5:38-48; Luke 6:27-38; Romans 12:17-21; John 18:36; Matthew 26:51, 52; 2 Corinthians 10:3, 4; James 4:1.
              I thought that the crusades were undertaken at the behest of the Christian Church. The same church which professes to undertake 'God's perfect will'

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent

Presumably you have which therefore makes you evil. Or are you saying that if you break more than say three that you are therefore evil? Is there a grading system at work here? Is it ione strike and you are out? If you are so guilty of breaking a commandment then at what point are you to be killed? If someone who is judged (by who?) as evil who does the killing? After all killing someone is breaking one of the ten commandments? so how does it all work then Chico?
                Well, if God can forgive people beating his only son, forcing him to carry a heavy cross through the streets before nailing the poor b*stard to it and leaving him to die, then surely al-Qaeda's sins should be forgiven as well...

Comment

No it is not - to break things down God came down as a man and no in uncertain terms told us the way to go. While he was he took the trouble of dying for heinous sins and declared he was the Way, The Truth and The Life. You see truth is not a something it is a someone - Jesus Christ (Creator and saviour of the world.)
                  You really are an idiot Chico. It's bad enough that you believe in such nonsense but to delude yourself that Christianity actually advocates war is vile. Your interpretation of faith is every bit as sick and twisted as suicide bomber’s interpretation.

Congratulations on being a marvelous advert for Atheism.

Comment

When will the tree huggers and the terrorist appeasers get the message? Al Qaeda want to kill you, your family, your boss , everyone just indiscriminate killing - choice is simple convert to Islam or die. Wake up and smell the coffee!!

That would be jolly nice of them !

Do they have a hit list of bosses, hmm, this could swell the Al Queda recruitment ranks considerably ....

Ah , but hold on, wasnt Al Queda a CIA creation, along with Mr Laden and Saddam, aye there is that ....

You know its looking a bit tough for Blair and Bush , too many uncomfortable questions, too many accusation of deception.

Now if we could get back to the good old days following Sep 11, with impassioned speeches of standing shoulder to shoulder, maps showing decisive millitary action in oil rich areas ....

If only ... no, that would be unethical.

Yet ...tempting.

Very Tempting Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent

Dodgy, I am sure we have had this discussion before. Whether you break one commandment or you break them in all, in the eyes of God you are sinner and as such you will have to pay the penalty. God is a just and holy God and as such there is a consequence for our sin. End of story - not quite, if it was then we all get what was coming to us (who in the honesty of their hearts has not done something that they are ashamed about) and that would be tragic but deserved. The Bible tells us that " all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God". Anyone who thinks they are good is a liar. We inherited that sinful nature at The Fall. Its in our genes, its in our nature - no one teaches a child how to lie, disobey his or hers parents etc.
                      Now to the Good News, Jesus died in our place (paid the price) and reconciles us back to God however receive to that pardon we need to respond to it and accept it by believing in Jesus and giving up our life of sin. Its that simple really but sadly people being people who rather to cling to death and destruction of their sinful lives rather than be told what to do by God or anyone else for that matter.
                      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
                      X