• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sleeping contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just about to say - why does he get paid more for the task of having a dump, than the task of drinking cofee? And should we all put this in our contracts?

Comment

Originally posted by datestamp
      I was just about to say - why does he get paid more for the task of having a dump, than the task of drinking cofee? And should we all put this in our contracts?
      If you would like to get the best hourly rate you have to take up a permie job and work from home. Surely the absolute rate isn't that great but most of the people working from home in a permie job can get away with 20-25 minutes of work everyday (and that's in the peakest times).
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

You should get some black bin liners and cover all his windows, or get the cars either side so close he cant get out.Gather all his coleagues around the car then ring his mobile, so much fun to be had.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          so if one of your fellow contractors is found asleep in his car after 2 1/2 hours, and when he gets out smells of the good stuff do we care - or do we wait a see what is on the time sheet????
          Aye N5

Never mind what the other fellow gets up to ,that is his concern.

Just keep your head down , deliver what is required and be thankful for your blessings.

Comment

Working...
          X