• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Book him Danno. Again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Number 8, aka Grace Park.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Off to Hawaii for 2 weeks at the end of this month.

Gonna thrash the credit card to within an inch of its life. Roll-on 28th June.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        I remember the original very well - I used to really like it. Did you know that Jack Lord was originally up for the role of James Kirk in 64 or 65 I think?
        Pah.... what a lightweight

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          If you were waiting for this to premiere on Bravo on 14th October, then you're in for a disappointment.

Murdoch strikes again.

Dan's Media Digest: Bravo's 'Hawaii Five-0' October launch deferred to Sky
          Hmmm...even Hawaii 5-0 couldn't get me to order a SKY subscription. well maybe the old one. I loved the theme - the new theme is not to my liking..but kids should like it.

They really must be running out of ideas if all they can do now is revive old shows. Knight Rider didn't fare to well. Bionic Woman even worse. Cross fingers this lasts. What next..Miami Vice?
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

If you were waiting for this to premiere on Bravo on 14th October, then you're in for a disappointment.

Murdoch strikes again.

You're in for an even greater disappointment when you get to see it. I've seen three episodes now and I think I'm going to give up on it.

I can't get into 'The Event' either.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Oh for frack sake.

Just started watching last night's episode (5) it starts with some septic tart using her cell phone on a submarine.

Heroes fans will enjoy seeing 'Hiro' again.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Murdoch strikes again.

Good spot zeity - I must have missed when you posted this - would have saved me trawling the web last week trying to find out what had happened to H5O.

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                You're in for an even greater disappointment when you get to see it. I've seen three episodes now and I think I'm going to give up on it.

I can't get into 'The Event' either.
                Surprised to hear this as my trawl for info un-covered this interesting article regarding viewing figures and their breakdown.

Comment

So, has the assembled congregation partaken of this televisual feast yet?
                  I have downloaded a few but I was not impressed, I like Chase, not sure if made it to the UK or not.

Chase is a bit like Alias, if you like that tough girl type of thing.
                  Last edited by alreadypacked; 7 February 2011, 16:05.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

So, has the assembled congregation partaken of this televisual feast yet?
                    Missed it last night.

I shall view the first two eps tonight.

I suspect they won't impress much.
                    And, as you, will try to catch it tonight.

Hasn't it been re-newed for another season?

Comment

Dunno.

NCIS is back on FX on Feb 25th, FFS.

Still no idea when Fringe is returning.

I'm paying Murdoch shedloads of cash for watching nothing.
                      Download, you don't have to watch the ads. either
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X