• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gold still cheap says Telegraph

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price of gold went nuts in real terms in 1980 for some reason. It seems that that is the historic price the guardian are referring to. It wasn't up there long though.

Comment

You can also buy an ETF (Exchange traded fund) which reflects the price of gold. Although there are some risks to this which I read about but didnt understand its a quick and easy method. The safest way is to hold physical vaulted gold through companies already mentioned or www.goldmoney.com

Comment

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
        You can also buy an ETF (Exchange traded fund) which reflects the price of gold. Although there are some risks to this which I read about but didnt understand its a quick and easy method. The safest way is to hold physical vaulted gold through companies already mentioned or www.goldmoney.com
        Thanks for the info. I must say after looking at more charts I'm going off gold a bit. Still, as long as the shoe-shine boy isn't recommending buying it, there's a chance it won't plummet in the short term. Maybe everyone will lose out in the coming years anyway no matter what and where their investments are.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Thanks for the info. I must say after looking at more charts I'm going off gold a bit. Still, as long as the shoe-shine boy isn't recommending buying it, there's a chance it won't plummet in the short term. Maybe everyone will lose out in the coming years anyway no matter what and where their investments are.
          http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...00906315310685

Comment

Hmm Gold to go!

Comment

Working...
            X